CE ／ ISO9001 Curtain Wall Tempered Laminated Glass Panels Curved
- wo layers or more of glass "sandwiched" together with a PVB
interlayer, laminated glass is the one glass that reconciles the
aesthetic benefits of glass with a genuine concern for safety;
offering superior protection against glass breakage, as well as
harmful solar rays and hazardous noise levels.
- Due to the adhesive properties of the PVB, Rider takes careful
precautions to prevent unwanted particles from attaching to the PVB
during the adhesion process.
- Tempered Laminated Glass has double safety assurance, one is by
glass laminating, the other one is on behalf of glass tempering.
Laminated Glass Assembly According to Safety Requirement
|Solar control||Energy saving||2ply+1PVB interlayer|
|Sound control||Noise reduction||2ply+1PVB interlayer|
|Safety||Lowest injury risk||2ply+2PVB interlayers|
|Anti-bandit protection||2ply+4-6PVB interlayers|
|Security||Forced entry protection||3ply+4PVB interlayers|
|Bullet proof||Decide case by case, at least|
|Blast resistant||4ply+multi PVB interlayers|
- Holds together when shattered. The PVB interlayer keeps the glass
bonded, even when broken, resulting in a characteristic spider web
cracking pattern across the glass.
- Cyclone resistant
- Superior UV blockage
- Excellent sound damping properties
- Low visible distortion
Tempered glass production process
1. Cutting : cutting the annealing glass to the actual needs of
2. Glass edging: Edging machine to mill the four edges to prevent
frund when steeling,while
maintaining the beautiful appearance.
3. Drilling hole:If need to drilling hole using drilling machine.
4. Washing dry:cleaning the glass with washing maching.
5. Tempered glass:Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed
glass in a furnace to 700°,
then the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air to
40°,through the procedures, the original
glass is formed of tempered glass.